TERMS & CONDITIONS
We are Hello Lovely Fashion Ltd (company number 10835625), a company registered in England and Wales. Our Godalming shop and headquarters is at 84 High Street, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1DU. Tel. 01483 422221 e. firstname.lastname@example.org
When you shop with us or access our service and websites, these terms apply. They’re important for both of us as they set out what we expect from each other, and they also give you helpful info. Of course, if you need anything else, get in touch with us at the address above.
We may update these terms from time to time to keep them as accurate as possible.
PAYPAL PAY IN 3 TERMS
- PayPal Pay in 3 allows you to pay for your purchase in three interest-free instalments.
- Your first instalment is due at the time you make your purchase. Your second and third instalment will be due on the following two months. These are detailed in Clause 1.3 below.
- Repayments are made automatically from your PayPal account using the funding source you select.
- If you miss a repayment, your credit record may be affected in a way that makes it more difficult or expensive to obtain further credit.
- You may repay the amount you owe in full at any time, without any fees or charges.
- We may carry out a credit check when you apply – if we do, this will leave a mark on your file that can only be viewed by you and not by others.
- We will provide information on how you manage your repayments to credit reference agencies.
- Before you proceed, please carefully consider these terms and conditions and whether you will be able to make the repayments when they are due.
- Please refer to our Privacy Statement at https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full for more information about how PayPal processes your personal data.
more information here PayPal
UK delivery is via Royal Mail, Second Class Signed For service and charged at £4.50 ( up to weight limit of 2 kg ) for larger or overweight consignments we may contact you regarding delivery options.
For EU and outside EU deliveries please email email@example.com
We will always keep you up to date on the progress of your order and notify you of any delay.
We will comply with the UK Distance Selling consumer protection guidelines.
You may ask for refunds of online purchases within 7 days of receipt of goods, you will need to notify us within this period by email. We will process refunds as long as the items are returned in perfect, unmarked condition including labels and the original packaging within 14 days. Postage costs are not covered in these circumstances. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are very sorry but, as a small business, we are unable to bear the cost of return postage so you will be responsible for paying for shipping.
To complete your refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
Any item not in its original condition, that is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error, any item that has makeup, tan marks, perfume or strong odours.
To return you should mail your product to:
Hello Lovely Boutique
84 High Street
If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you have contacted your bank and still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com
VOUCHERS & CREDIT NOTES
Unfortunately, we cannot process or accept any gift vouchers or credit notes issued in our High Street shop through our online store, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
SPECIAL NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 trading restrictions, and the temporary closure of the Hello Lovely Godalming High Street shop, any gift vouchers or credit notes valid during closure will be extended for 60 days from the reopening of the shop.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com